Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The Enchanting Rose Teacup and Mug Exchange

So I do a lot of book reviews and while I am enjoying a good book, chances are I'm enjoying a cup of tea right along side of it.  Having lived in New England for many years it's almost a requirement to enjoy a proper cup of tea.

So while I was enjoying my teatime one afternoon a little blurb from an author I enjoy caught me eye.  She participates in a tea cup and mug exchange.  I was so excited, I had to go check it out!

The Enchanting Rose started this fun tradition back in 2013.  It was a huge hit and she now does it twice a year.  I was excited to participate this time around!  It's super easy, you sign up for one or both exchanges (I did teacup only), you can even choose to ship overseas (I stuck to local, but next time I think I'm going to try overseas for something new!).  You fill out some preferences and voila! You are matched to a "tea buddy".  You can also be a coffee drinker (I can't have it, but I know not everyone loves tea).

This was fun.  I had a blast packing special gifts for my pal.  The lovely woman who got my name, Teri Schultz, went above and beyond in finding special gifts.




These items were all beautiful and she included a personal story with why she chose each one, which made them all the more special.  I loved all the them.  I collect teacups and teapots so this was a super special gift.  Plus tea tastes better in beautiful cups!  

So if you would love something fun to do and would like to be a part of the next exchange (March or April 2017) follow this link to The Enchanting Rose blog.  While you are there take time to look around.  It's a beautiful blog.  Happy tea drinking!  

No comments:

Post a Comment