Sunday, March 19, 2017

Gems of Wisdom: The Treasure of Experience (Grace Under Pressure Radio series Book 1) by Angela Breidenbach

I'm often on the hunt for devotionals and books that help challenge me to grow spiritually.

I found a hidden treasure in this beautiful book.  From the back:  Gems of Wisdom: The Treasure of Experience, helping women cope with the past while they gain courage, confidence, and candor. Rereleasing as the first book in the new Grace Under Pressure Radio series that supports becoming a woman of courage, confidence, and candor! Updated material and new cover, (originally published as Gems of Wisdom: For A Treasure-Filled Life) you'll embark on a treasure hunt for God's unique gems of wisdom. Be empowered, learn to influence through your own life lessons, and preserve important relationships. Gems of Wisdom invites the reader on a treasure hunt to find important life concepts represented by the beautiful stones God created. Excellent for Bible study and book clubs. 

I really love Angela's fiction books so when I saw this for free for my Kindle I decided to grab it.

I'm so glad I did. Packed with practical advice, beautiful stories woven with wisdom and good advice for dealing with the hardships we face in life. This book takes you from being reactive in situations to proactive. I felt encouraged as I read through topics that aren't always talked about in society. This book doesn't shy away from some tough issues. It helps you work through them and not let pirates steal the beautiful gemstones.

I plan on getting a hardback copy of the book so I can go through it again and do the journaling with it. This is a good book to go over more than once because there is so much richness and depth in it that you honestly need more than one read through.

Pick up your copy (free if you have Prime Unlimited!) and enjoy a wonderful book!  Happy Reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment